Louisville Harmony is asking Metro to bring into alignment local policies and practices so community resiliency, climate change, urban heat, public transit, urban forestry, flooding, air quality and compassion are truly addressed. We ask that Metro begin by taking on a major nexus of all of these issues, the surface parking lot. We ask Metro to begin taking immediate actions leading to the phase-out of privately and publicly owned surface parking lots. Louisville Harmony and Louisville Harmony supporters stand ready to assist Metro in the expeditious meeting of this request.
- Bike-friendly, sustainable redevelopment project struggles to get the green light
- Louisville’s First Truly Bicycle Friendly Mixed Use Redevelopment
- Louisville cyclist Jackie Green declares victory over challenge to bike lanes, stoplights
- Media on Mayoral Bid by Bike Shop Owner
- Bike store owner and activist makes bid for mayor